Gals of Grey Rock
The Gals of Grey Rock would like to invite all female members and your fellow lady golfers to join us for a fun morning of golf. We play every Wednesday (9:00am from April through September, and 10:00am from October through March). The group is open to all female golfers, members or not, who enjoy the game of golf and would like the social interaction and improvement of their golfing skills while in the company of other ladies. We are open to all playing levels and encourage those just beginning, getting back into golf and those that have been playing for a long time, to join us.
We are women with a passion for golf, who come together on Wednesday mornings for fun and a friendly competition. We promote a supportive environment and welcome women golfers of all ages and skill levels. Both members and non-members of the Grey Rock Golf Course are invited to participate in our weekly game.
Pertinent Additional Information:
- The GHIN handicap system is used for managing the weekly game. Players that do not have an established handicap will be assigned one, until such time that one is established. (5 scores are required to establish a handicap). Members are required to establish a handicap within 3 months of joining.
- A yearly fee of $15.00 per player will be collected to assist with tournament costs and other expenses associated with The Gals of Grey Rock.
- We play an 18 hole round for our weekly game, which must be played in compliance with the recommended pace of play (4 hours). We play ready golf to ensure our pace of play.
- The Gals of Grey Rock adhere to the USGA rules and local posted rules.
- The fee for the weekly game and birdie/chip-in pool is $4.00 per person, which is paid at the time of check in. In the event of no birdies or chip-ins, the money will be refunded to the players.
- Any interested player can pay an additional $5.00 to be in the "Hole in One Club", which is only applicable during our regular Wednesday play day. Only players that have opted to pay the fee are eligible to win the money. The player that makes a hole in one will receive the entire pool of money, and a new pool will be restarted at that time.
If you have any further questions please contact Wanda Ramiller at the email below.
President: Wanda Ramiller (email@example.com)
Vice President: Carol Lumb
Treasurer: Laura Payne
Historian: Julie Casner